1. Thou hast a Sunday School Class and thou shalt not be untrue to thy calling by giving thyself to frivolous tasks before thy class.
2. Thou shalt not give place to any idols in thy life; neither shalt thou bow down before them nor serve them.
3. Thou must give first place to the Lord thy God if thou are to lead His little ones.
4. Thou shalt not take the name “Sunday School Teacher” lightly; for the Lord will not hold that teacher guiltless who does not serve Him with dedication.
5. Remember thy class hour and keep it holy. Six days shalt thou study and do all thy work, but the seventh is the Lord’s day. When thy study is completed, thou shalt come before the class prepared to impart the Word of God.
6. Honor thy boys and girls with thy interest, thy counsel, and thy prayers that the effect of the Lord’s work through thee may be felt long within their lives.
7. Thou shalt not kill thy students interests with inadequate preparation and prayerlessness.
8. Thou shalt not steal time from thy class by being late on Sunday morning or by neglecting those who have been absent for even one Sunday.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness by teaching more or less than the Word of God.
10. Thou shalt not covet the praise of men, for the Lord Himself shall reward thee and will repay thee 100-fold.