Steps to Maintaining a Right Attitude and Experiencing God’s Fullness
- Recognize negative thoughts and emotions as they come into your mind.
- Confess them as sin and repent of them.
- Give all your past hurts and injustices over to God.
- Get into God’s Word and reprogram His truth back into the place where Satan has placed lies.
- Now walk by the faith of God’s Word. Realize that He has cleansed you and restored you.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- Present your body to the Lord.Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God…be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- Deny yourself.
Matthew 16:24 Jesus said, “If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.”
- Be willing to do what God asks you to do.
Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.
- Moment by moment, take every negative thought captive.
II Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;